Artist: Harald Samuelsen (1929–1981).
This statue was originally placed in a niche on the wall on the corner of what was previously Ladejarlen Pharmacy on Innherredsveien (a street). When the pharmacy moved into new premises at Valentinlyst in 1981, the statue was moved there as well. In 2012 the statue was moved to the garden at Laugsand Health and welfare centre.
From 1912, Samuelsen was employed as a sculptor at the Nidaros Cathedral Restoration Workshop. From 1919, he also taught modelling at NTH.